A pair of MX-air purpose built to attach directly in front of fatshark goggles. Their cables neatly route to the module bay. Once fitted, the google still fit into their case and provide an excellent match for rapidfire or similar module.
- Gain: 5.8dbic (per antenna)
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -10 to -25dB (2.6%)
- Bandwidth: 5.0GHz-6.0GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 99%
- Beam-width*: 180deg (per antenna)
- Beam-width @-3dB**: 110deg (per antenna)
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 29g
- Size: 54mm x 110mm
- Connector: SMA90 male x2
*Coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.