The new X²-AIR 1.3 is a match of two X-AIR antennas. High gain and wide horizontal beam width make it a “do-it-all” long range tool. A 1/4-20 mounting point in the back, make it super easy to attach to your ground station.
- Frequency: 1.200-1.360GHz
- Gain: 13 dBic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Beam-width Horizontal*: 150deg
- Beam-width Vertical*: 62deg
- Hor. beam @-3dB**: 74deg.
- Vert. beam @-3dB**: 34deg
- Connector: SMA male
- Dimension: 330mm x 158mm x 40mm
- Mounting: Standard 1/4-20 thread
- Weight: 298g
*Coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
There are no reviews yet.