TrueRC Canada welcomes you to its website. Please read the website conditions of use carefully before using it.
Thank you for trusting TrueRC Canada. Your satisfaction is important to us!
By accessing our website or services and using them, you agree to be bound by the present conditions of use in their entirety. If you do not accept these conditions of use, you should not access the website or download any of its content.
Ownership and Restrictions Regarding Use
TrueRC Canada is the owner of the website. All content, data, graphics, photographs, images, sound, videos, software, trademarks, servicemarks, trade names and other information contained in this website are owned by TrueRC Canada , members of the group and/or third party licensers. The content is protected by Canadian and international laws on copyrights and trademarks.
Except as specified herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display on screen, perform, transfer or sell the content, or create derivative works without the prior written consent from TrueRC Canada. You may download, print and reproduce the content for your own personal information, provided you maintain all copyright notices and other notices of proprietary rights (exclusive rights) it contains, and that you quote the URL. Unless otherwise indicated, our website is for your personal, non-commercial purposes. No right, title or interest in any downloaded content is transferred to you after a download or a copy. If you need written permission to reproduce content, please contact us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuracy of Information
While TrueRC Canada takes all the necessary measures to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website, it cannot guarantee that information or material it contains is current, accurate, free of errors or exhaustive. TrueRC Canada assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of this website, including information relating to descriptions of products, prices, promotions and availability. TrueRC Canada reserves the right to correct, modify and update the information posted on this website or cancel orders at any time and without notice. The only recourse available to you regarding an online purchase made through our website is to return it for a full or partial refund as stated in our return or exchange policy of an online purchase.
Registration and Passwords
To access certain parts of our website, you may have to fill out a registration form online.
In consideration of your use of this website and its services, you agree to provide information that is true, current, complete and accurate, as is requested of you in the registration form that is on the website. You also agree to update your registration information when a change is made to information contained in this form.
As part of the registration process, we ask you to provide an email address and a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and data from your user account. You are solely responsible for all activities executed under your user account. You must inform us immediately of any unauthorized use, known or apparent to your user account, or any security breach known or apparent, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your password or that of another user by contacting us by email to : email@example.com
By choosing to access the website and/or transmitting the content, you agree to abide by federal, provincial and territorial laws and regulations and other applicable laws and other conditions of these conditions of use and any rules that may be published from time to time. In addition, without limiting the generality of the above, you agree not to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit user content that:
- Is unsolicited or unauthorized promotional or advertising content, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any form of solicitation.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (exclusive) or privacy protection rights of third parties.
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, criminal, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or constitutes harassment, violates the privacy of others, or is discriminatory in conditions of race, ethnic origin or otherwise.
- Contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbots, other harmful components or any file, program or computer code, which is intended to interrupt, destroy or limit the functions of software, computer equipment or telecommunications equipment element.
- Collect in any manner or keep a piece of information (including information identifying a person) about other website users, including email addresses, without the express consent of the other users.
- Misleading others, creating a false identity in relation to the sender or the origin of the message, falsify a header or otherwise tamper with a username in order to hide the origin of content transmitted through the website.
- Impersonate another person or entity, including, without limitation, an employee of , or make a TrueRC Canada false statement about your affiliation with a person or entity or otherwise presented under a misrepresentation of such affiliation.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, to another computer system or networks connected to the website, through the extraction of password or otherwise.
- Interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of these networks.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any directory of users of a website or other user information or the use of a website, in whole or in part, other than in the context of your use of the website.
You assume full responsibility for all content that you upload, publish, display, or for which you provide a link on or through the website. You may not publish any user content on the website.
Contests and Promotions
Occasionally, we decide to offer and/or sponsor with others, contests, raffles and games on the website. Each of these activities is governed by specific rules that are accessible from the website pages where the promotion is advertised or when you register. By participating, you are subject to these rules, which may differ from the conditions stipulated by the present conditions of use. To the extent that the conditions of such rules conflict with the present conditions of use, the conditions of these rules have precedence.
Links to Other Websites
Disclaimer of Liability
WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTY OF COUNTERFEIT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
TURERC CANADA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT HOST THE WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
TRUERC CANADA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE OR REVISE THE WEBSITE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE CAN CHANGE THE CONTENT AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COSTS OF USE. TRUERC CANADA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
TrueRC Canada does not represent or warrant that the website or any portion thereof may be used or adapted for use in a particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access it, do so of their own initiative and at their own risk, and must comply with all laws, rules and regulations in force in their area. We may, at any time, at our sole discretion, limit the availability of the website, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose.
Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TRUERC CANADA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIFIC, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, PATRONAGE, USE OF DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, (B) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT OR ANY OTHER ARTICLE ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED TO THE WEBSITE, (C) THE COST OF PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR REPLACEMENT SERVICES RESULTING FROM PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS CARRIED OUT ON THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH IT, (D) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR YOUR DATA OR THE MODIFICATION OF THESE, (E) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE OR (F) ANY OTHER POINT RELATIVE TO THE WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION [CONTRACTUAL, CRIMINAL (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE] EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE OR THESE CONDITIONS OF USE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RECOURSE IS TO DISCONTINUE VISITING AND USING THIS WEBSITE.
You assume all risks for any products purchased or received from TrueRC Canada and its employees are not liable for any instance of injury to you or others, or damage or destruction of property to you or others. Additionally, TrueRC Canada are not liable for any damages consequential or inconsequential resulting from the use or application of any TrueRC Canada provided products. It is up to the user to ensure that the products safely meet the user’s intended purpose.
You agree to defend and guarantee TrueRC Canada and their officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and representatives against all losses, fees, damages, claims, fines, penalties, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or related to your use of our website and/or breach of a representation, warranty, condition, law, the rights of a third party or other provisions of the conditions of use on your part.
These conditions of use are governed by the laws of the Province of Québec and the laws of Canada applicable therein and shall be construed in accordance with these laws; moreover, any litigation must be submitted to a competent court of the judicial district the Ville de Québec, province of Québec. If any provision of these conditions of use is unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision may be detached from the rest of these conditions of use and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of other stipulations.
These conditions of use and all other legal notices or any other statements posted on the website, constitute the entire agreement between you and TrueRC Canada with respect to the use of the website, including its contents.
Confidentiality of Personal Information
TrueRC Canada respects your right to protect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Please see our commitment to privacy for more information on how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your personal information.
Modifications of the Conditions of Use and Termination
TrueRC Canada reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, the website (in whole or in part) with or without prior notice. TrueRC Canada reserves the right to modify the present conditions of use at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on our website. For this reason, we invite you to check the conditions of use regularly or every time you use our website. You can determine when the conditions were last changed by checking the date of the “last update.” Regular use of the website after such changes means you agree to be bound by them, and maintaining access to the website constitutes the consideration of TrueRC Canada to you. The only recourse you have if you are not satisfied 1) of the present conditions of use, 2) of our policies or practices concerning the operation of our website or 3) of content accessed from the website, is to stop visiting and using this website.
The present conditions of use are effective until terminated by TrueRC Canada at any time and without prior notice, and accordingly deny you access to this website if, in our sole opinion, you do not respect the conditions of use. The duties and responsibilities of the parties incurred prior to the expiration date shall survive termination of the present conditions of use for all purposes.
FPV Rules and Regulations
The use and operation of FPV radio equipment (such as UHF long range systems or video transmission equipment) in the Canada, USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the Canada, you will need a “HAM” amateur radio license. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of products you purchase from TrueRC Canada meet the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase products from TrueRC Canada if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. TrueRC Canada cannot be held responsible for your actions under any circumstance, including but not limited to if you use products purchased from TrueRC Canada in violation of your government’s regulations. We sell our products with no claims for suitability or legality of operation whatsoever.
You have questions or comments about the conditions of use described herewith in our website, please contact us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view and learn about each item at the online store before adding them to your shopping cart. When you want to buy an item, select the attribute, quantity and then click on “Add to cart.” If you want to change the contents of your shopping cart, you can do so at any time. Once your online shopping is completed and you have checked your order, click on “Proceed to checkout” to proceed with the payment.
Order cancellation or modification
If you want to cancel or modify your order once the transaction is completed, you must contact us as soon as possible by email at email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate your request. However, we cannot change or cancel an order once it has entered the shipping process.
Please note that if you cancel an item that gave you the right to a promotion, special discount or free delivery, you may no longer be eligible for this promotion or discount.
Multiple shipping addresses
You can only specify one shipping address each time you place an order. If you are shopping for people with different addresses, you must make each order separately.
Tracking your package
When your order is shipped, Canada Post will send an email to the email address you provided when you made your order. The Canada Post email will confirm that your order has left our premises and will provide a tracking number to track the progress of your package, if applicable.
Accepting an order
The customer has the possibility of placing his order online only if he was clearly identified on the site. The customer can constantly reconsider his order before validating it definitively.
The order is accepted as from the reception by the customer of the e-mail of the confirmation of order by TrueRC Canada, only after having discharged the totality of the expenses. This confirmation is worth date of conclusion of the sale contract and acceptance by the customer of these general terms of sale. For the establishment of the useful evidence, TrueRC Canada will preserve the integral contact of the user.
The supply online of the paypal payment and the final validation of the order will be worth proof of the aforesaid integral orders relating to the electronic signature and will be worth current liability of the sums engaged by the seizure of the articles being reproduced on the purchase order. This validation is worth signature and fast acceptance of all the operations carried out on the site.
TrueRC Canada reserve the right to refuse any order placed on our website. We may, at our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or for the same account, the same credit card and/or orders that have the same billing and/or delivery address. In the case of a modification or cancellation of an order, we will contact you by email provided at the time the order is placed. We reserve the right to limit or cancel orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors, were made simultaneously to a technical problem or any orders which seem fraudulent.
Warranty of products
TrueRC Canada guarantees all products within 6 months of the date it was purchased (proof of purchase required) if the defect is a result of the production and/or manufacturing process. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty so the item will be evaluated by our quality control experts. TrueRC Canada warranty does not cover accidents, abuse and negligence.
All shipping to Warranty must be paid by the customer. TrueRC Canada cannot be held responsible in the event of loss related to the delivery of returned article(s).
It is not possible to order products that are out-of-stock on this site. If you wish to order a product whose stock is exhausted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be able to help you.
It is possible for us to conceive or adjust certain products to your specific needs. Please contact us at email@example.com and a phone appointment can be offered
Prices and taxes
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Products and services are always billed on the basis of the rates in effect at the time of the registration of the online purchase order.
Taxes (Canadian customers)
Taxes applied to your order meet the applicable rates in accordance with federal and provincial tax laws, depending on the shipping address associated with your order. If applicable, taxes will be applied to shipping and handling fees.
If you return an item for refund, the taxes you paid for this item you will be reimbursed. However, you will not be reimbursed for taxes paid on the shipping and handling fees of this product, as these charges are not refundable once the package is mailed.
For questions regarding taxes that appear on your invoice, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taxes (Customers outside Canada)
The purchasers resident out of Canada are entirely responsible for the custom charges and the specific taxes of their country.
All the orders must be paid via Paypal. No other method is accepted. The address of delivery must correspond to the address of your Paypal payment.
During the payment process, you will be redirected to PayPal Internet payment solution directly on the PayPal secure site. The payment will be pre-authorized on the PayPal secure site. Please note that we do not have access to, and do not store any data from any transaction involving credit information. The only information obtained is the result of the transaction.
To order a product specific to your needs, not offered on the Web site, please communicate with us at: email@example.com
Shipping options, costs, and delivery times
All online orders placed at TrueRC Canada ship via Canada Post. However, we reserve the rights to modify the carrier with, to save on cost. All shipments are subject to their terms and conditions.
Where we ship:
We carry out the delivery everywhere throughout the world. However, we reserve the rights of not dispatching to certain places, at our discretion.
Shipping carriers require a full street address for delivery purposes. Rural route numbers are also okay, but may result in a longer delivery time.
TrueRC Canada does not permit a carrier to redirect a package to a new address after it has been shipped. This helps fight online fraud.
How to calculate delivery time based upon the shipping method
Delivery time is based upon business days, which we consider to be Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders placed on the weekend, on a holiday, or after 11 AM on Friday, will be processed on the next business day.
Shipping costs depend on the mode and the shipping method. When we offer free shipping, we’ll automatically apply it when you check out, and that will be reflected in your shopping cart. Free shipping is only available for purchases made during the free shipping offer dates and isn’t transferable or redeemable for cash.
Risk of loss and transfer of ownership
All items purchased through the website are subject to a shipping contract, which means that we assume the risk of loss of items ordered as soon as we hand them over to the transporter. The ownership of these articles is transferred to you when you take possession of the package, either at the delivery address provided when you placed your orders or at the post counter, and is authenticated by the Canada Post or other carrier delivery date.
When exchanging or returning items through the mail, you assume the expenses and the risk of loss until we receive the package.
We hope that all the products you buy from TrueRC Canada will give you complete satisfaction. If you’re not satisfied, you can return any merchandise within 10 business days from the date you received your package. However, any item reduced by fifty percent (50%) or more is considered a final sale and therefore we do not accept return or exchange on this merchandise.
Merchandise must be purchased at www.truerc.ca
All products must be returned with reasonable care having been taken (such as must not show wear or damage, and must be in a condition that permits us to resell them). TrueRC Canada reserves the right to deny any return if it fails to meet the return criteria and conditions.
TrueRC Canada will not accept the following items for return: Items that have been personalized or customized, special order items or custom-tailored order, items that have been used, altered or that show wear or damage.
All shipping to Warranty must be paid by the customer. TrueRC Canada cannot be held responsible in the event of loss related to the delivery of returned article(s).
Please contact us with firstname.lastname@example.org before any return.
If you purchased an item at truerc.ca and want to return it, we will refund only when we receive your returned item(s) with Paypal.
The amount credited does not include shipping and handling fees and applicable taxes on this amount, if any, included in the initial online order charge. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
At TrueRC Canada, we value and respect our customers. We understand your concerns about protecting your privacy and the questions raised about the circulation of your personal information.
Personal Information Collected
You can shop at our online store and browse through our website without having to disclose any personal information whatsoever.
However, we may collect your personal information in the following cases:
- When you purchase, make orders, returns or exchanges
- When creating a TrueRC Canada account
- When you subscribe to our mailing list (newsletter)
- When entering for our various contests and promotions
- When you participate in our surveys
- When you send a comment or question to customer service by email
The personal information we may collect during these situations is:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your billing address
- Your shipping address
- Your phone number at home and/or at office
When using PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal Internet payment solution directly on the PayPal secure site. The payment will be pre-authorized on the PayPal secure site. Please note that we do not have access to, and do not store any data from any transaction involving credit information. The only information obtained is the result of the transaction.
Use of Personal Information Collected
Unless otherwise stated herein, we promise not to disclose, rent, sell or assign personal information about our customers to third parties or share with third parties, without first obtaining the consent of the customer.
However, we may use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To process and fill your order, including sending you emails to confirm the status, payment and shipping of your order.
- To process returns or exchanges of merchandise.
- To manage contests, loyalty programs and other programs and promotions in which you participate.
- To improve your shopping experience.
- To learn about your shopping preferences.
- To understand your tastes and purchase history in order to develop offers and promotions for you.
- In internal business purposes, such as analyzing trends and statistics, for verification purposes and in order to create new products, enhance our website, improve our services, identify needs and determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- To protect the security and integrity of our website and our company.
- To prevent and detect suspicious or fraudulent activities and transactions, or that violate our conditions of use or to investigate activities and transactions.
- To contact you and send you information by email, mail, phone, text message or other means about our products, our services, contests and promotions, unless you have indicated to us your refusal to receive promotional communications concerning your transactions, changes to our conditions and policies and/or other administrative purposes.
We share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Service providers: We may disclose your personal information to third parties that manage information about customers and perform tasks on our behalf such as hosting our website, managing promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, managing your requests, helping us collect a debt you owe us, helping prevent against fraudulent or questionable activities and operations and their detection and investigation. We require our service providers to adequately protect personal information, and they are not allowed to use or disclose personal information for purposes other than providing services on our behalf or as is otherwise required by applicable law.
- Business transactions: In the unlikely event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, cession, transfer or other reconstruction (including in the framework of a bankruptcy or insolvency or similar proceedings) of all or part of the company, assets or stocks, personal information about our customers and other data collected as described in this policy is part of the assets transferred and can be shared with other parties.
- Obligations under the law: Our service providers and us will be forced to disclose your personal information as part of a search warrant or a valid inquiry or order prescribed by law or to respond to an investigation agency in the case of a breach of contract or breach of any law, or otherwise under any applicable law, in order: 1) to protect the legal rights, privacy and security of our company or our employees, our agents and our contractors, 2) to protect the safety of our website visitors or other properties, 3) to protect against fraud or other illegal activity or to manage risk, 4) to respond to inquiries and other demands from governments or public authorities, 5) to allow us to pursue available recourse or limit the damages we may sustain; 6) to enforce our conditions of use or those applicable to any contest, any promotion or any program or 7) to comply with laws or any legal proceedings.
Use of Non-personal Information Collected, such as IP Address, Cookies, Web beacons and Other Similar Technologies
Non-personal information is that which does not identify you. It includes information such as geographic and demographic data, for example, place of residence and personal preferences. It also includes aggregate data, such as the use of personal information to calculate the percentage of customers who like a particular product.
When you visit our website, we collect data that may include time spent on the website, usage habits of the website, the domain name of the website from which you linked to our website, the IP address (as described below), the cookies (as described below), web beacons and similar technologies (as described below). We collect this information to help us evaluate your experience of our website to better serve you and provide you with personalized information as well as to improve and facilitate your use of our website.
We may use non-personal information and share it with third parties for any purpose whatsoever and also combine non-personal information with personal information but if we do, we will treat it as personal information as long as it is combined.
- The IP address: It is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider. This number is automatically entered in the server log files whenever you visit our website, as well as the time of your visit and the pages you have visited. It is also collected by web beacons, as described below. Collecting IP addresses is a commonplace practice on the Internet and is done by many websites.We use IP addresses for purposes related to the use of personal information, as well as to calculate the levels of use of websites, to diagnose server problems, to manage our website and your use of it, including promotional offers to you, to answer your questions and to help you make your purchases. Except as required by law, we treat IP addresses, log files and data on servers as non-personal information.
- Web beacons and other similar technologies: We use “web beacons” (also called “web bugs” or “tracking tags” or “page tags”), which are tiny graphic images, and other similar technologies on our website. Web beacons help us analyze the behavior of our online customers and measure the effectiveness of our website and our advertising. Web beacons are used on our website to collect data about your visit, including pages visited, applications used, the links used and other actions on our site. This data may include your browser type, operating system, information concerning the date and time and other technical data about your computer. We may also track certain information on the website you have entered just before joining our website. We may combine information collected through web beacons and cookies with other information you have provided us. We may use this information to improve our website, customize your online experience, customize communications we send you, determine the effectiveness of our advertising, understand your preferences and other internal business purposes.
Security of Personal Information
We do our best to provide you an online experience that is safe and convenient. We recognize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We have put in place measures to protect personal information that we possess and control. Therefore, we only allow access to personal information to those of our employees and our authorized service providers who need the information for the purposes described in this commitment to privacy. We have taken appropriate administrative, technical and physical measures to reasonably guard against access, use, modification and unauthorized disclosure.
In order to offer an increased level of security, online access to certain personal information may be protected by the password you choose. We strongly recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone. TrueRC Canada will never ask for your password in an unsolicited communication.
Notwithstanding the aforementioned, you should know that, unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered absolutely safe. Therefore, it is impossible for us to guarantee 100% secure data transmission over the Internet. TrueRC Canada does not declare or guarantee that personal information will not be lost, misused or modified, and assumes no responsibility for personal information that you transmit, or with regards to the use or misuse of personal information by you or third parties. If you have reason to believe that your communication with us is no longer secure, you must inform us immediately of the problem by contacting us using the procedure described in the “Contact Us” section below.
Here are some recommendations to make your online shopping secure:
- If using a public computer, always close your session when finished.
- Don’t share passwords. Remember that anyone who knows your password can access your personal information.
- When you create a password, use at least eight (8) characters and choose a combination of letters and numbers. Don’t use words from a dictionary, your name, email address or other personal information that can be easily obtained. We also recommend changing your password often.
- Use a different password for each of your online accounts.
- Be suspicious of emails and unsolicited telephone calls.
In addition, if you receive a suspicious email with a link to update your account information, don’t click on this link. If a stranger contacts you, sends you an unsolicited email or asks you to confirm or provide your password or your personal information, ignore the request and contact us immediately.
We keep your personal information for the time required to achieve the objectives mentioned in this commitment to privacy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Links to Other Websites
Access or Change My Personal Information
Our website contains a feature that allows you to set up a TrueRC Canada account. You need to log into your account to access your personal information and modify it.
You can also subscribe to our mailing list (newsletter) on our website. Please note that every time we send you an email, we give you the opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailing list, so you can stop receiving emails at any time.
We will only communicate with you if you want us to. If you no longer wish to receive information of a promotional nature, such as about special offers and sales, you may notify us by contacting us by email to email@example.com or by following the refusal to participate instructions provided in the promotional email you received.
When you proceed by email, be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you made your registration. If you request that we remove your name and your email address from our mailing list, we will keep your name in a file of names excluded in order to meet your request. Processing your email request takes about 10 working days and your request by mail takes about 3-4 weeks; during this period, you may continue to receive communications from us. We would appreciate your patience and your understanding in giving us the time to process your request.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving our promotional communications again by subscribing to the mailing list on our website.
WHAT ABOUT THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN UNDER 13?
We do not intend to collect personal information from anyone who is under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 you should not provide any personal information to us and you should use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and suspect he/she has provided personal information on or through the website, please contact us.
Changes to Our Commitment to Privacy
Last update: November 1, 2015