The X-AIR 5.8 Mk. II is our latest redesign of the X-AIR 5.8 antenna. Featuring aerospace grade PCB material and latest computer aided engineering, there’s no compromise in beam width or gain and now size! Almost 1/4 of the footprint of the original, same wide coverage and high axial ratio make it perfect for far off venture without antenna aiming adjustment.
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-6.7GHz
- Gain: 9.5-10.5 dBic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Beam-width (H and V)*: 120deg
- Beam-width @-3dB(H and V)**: 68deg.
- Connector: SMA or RP-SMA male
- Dimension: 32 x 32 x 16mm
*Coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.