Our high efficiency X-AIR MK II into a slick low profile face mount for the HDzero goggles. Simply slide on the antennas on the goggles’s rails and screw on the custom knurled SMA connectors. Great 10dBic gain combined with a healthy flyable beam width of 120deg, yield an amazing flight experience in compact and low profile package. Fill the remaining ports with a pair of our omni-directionals and you got the antennas full house.
Low profile design, only 15mm thick.
Most compact antennas of this gain level at only 15mm thickness, letting you leave them on at all the time without fear of breaking them. The included slide-on mounts fit natively on the HDzero goggles for easy installation.
Custom made SMA connectors, fit HDzero in style.
As with all other components of X-AIR antennas, the custom SMA connector is made to the highest standards to fit your HDzero goggles perfectly and make sure every bit of RF power is transferred from the X-AIR. A knurled finish provide easy tightening and a quality look exclusive to TrueRC.
Pair them with our OCP omni antennas.
- Circularly Polarized
- Mount direct on HDzero goggles with included slide-on mounts.
- Compact low-profile design, easy to store and transport
- High 10 dBic for long range and signal penetration
- Large SWR and axial ratio bandwidth, work even out of the 5.8GHz band
- Super wide 120 degree beam for each antenna combining to 135deg beam width
- Custom knurled SMA connectors
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-6.7GHz
- Gain: 9.5-10.5 dBic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Beam-width*: 120deg
- Beam-width @-3dB**: 68deg.
- Connector: SMA male
- Dimension: 32 x 32 x 15mm
- Include mounts for installation onto HDzero goggles.
*Coverage of individual antenna where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage of individual antenna where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
- Two X-air MKII antennas (one for each sides).
- Two slide-on mounts.