TrueRC in collaboration with Tiny Whoop, are pushing the limits of FPV technology with this one of a kind. The Smol is the lightest 5.8GHz CP antenna known to mankind. At a mere 0.25g, even the smallest aircraft will barely notice it! No compromise either, with same range as any of our other antennas.
Order yours at tinywhoop.com!
- Incredibly low weight of 0.25g (with 20mm u.fl)
- Excellent axial ratio and efficiency
- Same range as any full size/weight 5.8GHz CP antenna.
- Gain: 1.9dBic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -10 to -20dB, (3.2%)
- Bandwidth: 5.6GHz-5.9GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 0.25g
- Dimensions: 9.5mm dia. x 6.4mm height.
- Connector: U.FL
US. Pat. 10,804,618
Can. Pat. 2968566
There are no reviews yet.