The next iteration of our popular singularity antenna, smaller, more rugged and more uniform pattern.
- Gain: 1.9dBic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -15 to -30dB, (2.2%)
- Bandwidth: 2.4GHz-2.46GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 99%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 9.45g
- Dimensions(head): 23.3mm dia. X 16.0mm height.
- Length: 96mm
- Cable: RG402/RG316/RG178 coax.
- Connector: SMA/U.FL/MMCX
US. Pat. 10,804,618
UAX Orders (verified owner) –
Great antenna! The bottom feed is great for dropping out of the bottom of a multi-rotor. The side feed is great for a handheld controller. The performance is terrific. Lightweight. Still reasonably rugged.