This one is a special version with side exit cable, great to bury inside an airplane’s wing or fuselage. The CORE 5.8 is a distillation of all those years working with drones enthusiasts and professionals alike. This omnidirectional antenna start with a refined RF design that provide excellent consistency within units and various cables configurations. We then added a very durable outer shell that protect the antenna from the inevitable crashes.
- Durable poly-carbonate, Injection Molded, ultra-sonically welded Housing
- Clear indication of polarization direction
- Smooth radiation pattern with even gain in all directions
- Excellent axial ratio and efficiency
- Side exit cable for novel mounting options
- Exclusive knurled True-SMA for easy tightening
- Gain: 1.9dBic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -10 to -20dB, (3.2%)
- Bandwidth: 5.5GHz-6.1GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- SWR: <=1.2:1
- Weight: Vary with connector/cable option
- Dimensions(head): 16.9mm dia. x 13.1mm height.
- Length: Vary with cable option
- Cable: TrueRC RG178 coax
- Connector: Reinforced True-SMA/90 male, U.FL, MMCX/90
US. Pat. 10,804,618
Can. Pat. 2968566
There are no reviews yet.