The CP5 is a full 5.1-5.9GHz range antenna. Useful for Wi-FI/Wi-LAN applications and other high bandwidth digital links like teradek high definition video transmission systems. They are available in both RHCP and LHCP polarization to improve the diversity characteristic of MIMO wireless systems when used in alternating polarization.
- Durable poly-carbonate, Injection Molded, ultra-sonically welded Housing
- Compact stubby form factor or 120mm low-loss semi-rigid cable
- Excellent axial ratio and efficiency
- Gain: 1.9dBic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -10 to -20dB, (3.2%)
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-5.9GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Dimensions: 18mm dia. x 24mm height.
- Connector: SMA or RP-SMA (Select RP-SMA for teradek)
US. Pat. 10,804,618
Can. Pat. 2968566