Special kit of four X-AIR 5.8 with U.FL cables to fit into LetsFlyRc’s 3D printed faceplate for the walksnail goggles.
- Circularly Polarized
- Fit in LetsFlyRc’s faceplate for Walksnail avatar or Fat Shark dominator
- Compact low-profile design, easy to store and transport
- High 10 dBic for long range and signal penetration
- Large SWR and axial ratio bandwidth, work even out of the 5.8GHz band
- Super wide 120 degree beam
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-6.7GHz
- Gain: 9.5-10.5 dBic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Beam-width*: 120deg
- Beam-width @-3dB**: 68deg.
- Connector: U.FL
- Dimension: 32 x 32 x 16mm
*Coverage of individual antenna where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage of individual antenna where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
- Four X-air MKII antennas.